Monday, October 15, 2007

Peter Case tonight


TONIGHT, MONDAY OCT. 15
Peter Case

Buttonwood Tree
605 Main Street, Middletown CT
Doors Open: 6:30 pm

When I booked this concert three months ago, I didn't think once about baseball playoffs. Those of you who know me understand why I wouldn't. So we're going up against the Red Sox and the Indians.

Still, we've sold a bunch of seats for tonight's show at the Buttonwood Tree, and have about a dozen open, as of this writing. Too late to make advanced reservations, but the doors open at 6:30, so show up early.

According to his blog, Case is out to make each night special on this tour, and I can attest to how powerful he is as a live performer. I'll review it later tonight.

Late breaking news, Chuck E. Costa, a Connectictut musician whose garnering some national attention will open the show with a short set

No comments: