Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hannah Montana, Bruce Springsteen and the scalpers


I can tell when tickets go on sale across the country for another Hannah Montana show because there are dozens of hits on a blog I did months ago titled, Hannah Montana Scandal. There are a lot of angry parents who can't get their kids tickets to what is the most popular show in the country.

Bruce Springsteen, on the other hand, is coming back to the Hartford Civic Center in February, and the show is not sold out. The tickets left are pretty crappy seats. But I made my vow. I'm not going to deal with a venue that sells tickets to ticket brokers, and I refuse to buy a ticket from a scalper.

Of course, the invitation is still open. If Bruce wants to visit my radio show, he's welcome. Because here's the deal Bruce, the local commercial stations are not playing Magic. But WWUH is! So if you want to chat with some folks who really like your music, and not just your greatest hits, head north a couple of miles and we'll be waiting.

No comments: