Sunday, March 30, 2008

The hype of the hyperpartisan hypocrite

Creepy Joe™ Lieberman ran and won his Senate seat in Connecticut promising to work to put a Democrat in the White House. His lie is now obvious.



Creepy Joe™ Lieberman promised to break the partisan politics in Washington, but at every opportunity he voted with the block of votes which has been most steady in its partisanship - Republican Senators. And now, while proclaiming that he is a foe of hyperpartisanship, he is pulling the most partisan and divisive move any "Democrat" could make, denouncing his party at the Republican convention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Possible translation of CT Joe's 2 point summary on why he supports JM:

1) I want the U.S. to keep dropping bombs in the Middle East; and

2) If I have to undermine and/or contradict any or every one of my other values, and change parties (yet again), to accomplish Point 1, I will, and I'll think of a way to blame my old party for it.

roGER said...

He's the most disgusting man in the Senate.

Millions of people all over the world look forward to when he's voted out of office.