Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hannah Montana and me


Over the past several weeks, since I posted a blog about the ticket sales scandal involving Hannah Montana tickets, the number of visitors to this site has expanded exponentially. I actually wrote the blog because like many other Springsteen fans, I felt cheated out of good seats while ticket brokers (scalpers) seemed to get plenty.

I guess the same thing must be happening all over the country, but the media seems to be missing this important story. I think a presidential candidate could make a name for him or herself by revealing this plot, and finding a solution.

This post will guarantee many more visitors who might inadvertently read something else that could make them worry about a topic more important than a teen idol.

No comments: