Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thanks for the support



Listeners pledged nearly $5200 for our WWUH fall fundraiser during the three hours of Caterwaul this morning. Spurred on by a 2x Bush voter, who pledged 2 cents so that the "airhead" on the air (me) should stop the "rhetoric," many listeners responded in kind and made counter pledges. One listener even offered an extra-generous pledge so he could send the penny donor one of our rugby shirts.

Anyway, it's a privilege to be able to broadcast my show, and totally gratifying to get the kind of response we experienced this morning.

Thanks again.

BTW, I pledge that when the daily visits to this site average 100 or more for a consistent amount of time, that I'll get a Caterwaul t-shirt designed, and make it available here.

I also pledge to stop writing these posts so fast that I neglect to use the spell-check.

No comments: